Friday, May 21, 2004

Entry 0001 First Off, Some Important Words

"As I look into your eyes I see the sunrise, the light behind your face helps me realise.

Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines? Maybe the next time I'll be yours and maybe you'll be mine.

I don't know if it's even in your mind at all. It could be me, at this moment in time. Is it in your mind at all? It should be me, it could be me; forever.

Wandering through life will love come home to you, and the love you want forever will they be true to you?

Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines? Maybe the next time I'll be yours and maybe you'll be mine.

I don't know if it's even in your mind at all. It could be me, at this moment in time. Is it in your mind at all? It should be me, it could be me; forever."

("Sunrise", by Simply Red. All copyrights reserved by their respective owners. 2003 simplyred.com ltd)

--For the Impish One.


Stay close. The entries start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment